- The website LiveScoreCentral.com (hereinafter referred to as „Site“) provides results from sports matches and events and the website is primarily intended for people older than 18 years old (hereinafter referred to as „Users“).
- The Site has not a gaming or gambling character. The site operator does not provide gambling.
- The Site has an informative character and is not guaranteed that information on the Site is flawless, accurate and up to date.
- Users approach on the Site from their own initiative and they are responsible for having their proceedings in accordance with the applicable legislation they are subjected to.
- Users of the Site agree to store cookies in accordance with the browser settings on devices through which they access on the Site.
- By using the Site you agree to process personal data (username, name and surname, e-mail address, IP address, files of cookies).
- Copying and disseminating text, graphical and other Site content is strictly disabled without written content of the site operator!
- The site operator does not bear any responsibility for any damage caused in connection to the use of the Site.
- The site operator does not bear any responsibility for the content of the website to which the Site refers.
- The site operator is not responsible for any losses that can be incorporated by participating in Internet gambling.
- The site operator is not responsible for interactive (embedded) content of third parties that is displayed on the Site.
- The site operator reserves the right to change the use and information on the Site at any time.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that can be sent to your browser when you visit the website and saved to your device (computer or to another device with Internet access, such as a smartphone or tablet). Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, validity and value. When you visit the web browser, the web browser reloads cookies and sends this information back to the website that originally created them. The cookies we use are not damaged by your computer, but contain important information that is needed for the expected website functionality.
We use several types of cookies on the page:
- Basic cookies
- Cookie operating files
- Functional cookies
- Cookie Ads
- Cookies of Third Part
These cookies form the basis for the operation of the Site and allow the use of basic features. Basic cookies are e.g. remembering the login, enabling access to secured areas without re-login, pre-filling forms, etc. Without these cookies we cannot provide services that form the Site. If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to guarantee a flawless operation of the Site.
Cookie operating files
With operating cookies we collect statistical information about how you are using a Site. These technical information for example will tell us which parts of the website you clicked which Site you visited last and etc. These cookies serve us to analyze and enhance the Site in terms of content, performance and design. If you disable these cookies, we cannot guarantee the flawless Site.
Functional cookies are not necessary, but they help us to improve Site functionality. E.g. remembering the settings selected for the previous visit Site, content layout, display information, menus, etc. so you don't have to set them again. Using these cookies we find out if you have already been offered a certain service or provide information from your current area. Although the use of these cookies depends solely on your settings, their possible shutdown you could lose some services that we could provide you.
We may use Cookie Ads on the Site to display content and ads that are adapted to your interest. These cookies can collect information about your browsing habits. In this way, we can provide content and ads that are more relevant and effective for you, targeting direct marketing, but also limiting the number of advertising display and measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
Third Party Cookies
How can you change the cookies?
Cookies, which are used on this Site you can set in your web browser. Most Internet browsers are originally set to automatically accept cookies. You can change this setting by blocking cookies or notifying you if cookies are to be sent to your device.
Instructions for changing cookies can be found in help of each browser. If you use various devices to access websites (e.g. computer, smartphone, tablet), we recommend use you to adapt each browser on each device to your preferences.
We will respect you if you change the pre-set cookies. However, disabling some cookies may have an impact on the expected Site functionality.
Legal basis for personal data processing
The current legislation allows processing personal data according to the law (even without the consent of the person concerned) or according to the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data by the law means that without your consent we can process your personal information for the purpose of performing our activities. The basis for such processing of your personal data is relevant legislation relating to our activity (service).
If there is no legal reason for processing personal data without your consent, we process your personal data only on the basis of your approval.
Personal data processing range
The operator will process your personal information only to the extent you have provided it. The operator processes the following personal data:
- Name and Surname
- Email Address
- IP Address
Reasons to collect and use personal data
Personal data will be collected in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and other applicable regulations for:
- communication with Users
- sending of information from betting on the internet (for example bonuses, actions, tips), information about new articles on the Site and information about products and operator services
- improving and optimizing the Site through analytical and statistical services
- effective and relevant marketing communication of the operator
Personal data preservation time
Personal data are kept only for the time needed to fulfill the purpose which it was collected for. In the case of logging on to the newsletter (Newsletter), the operator will process only until you submit your consent.
Providing personalities to third parties
The operator does not sell, trade with User's personal data, does not leave them for use or otherwise disclose them to any third party without the prior consent of the User. However, personal data may be provided to third parties in the event of a page to be transferred to a new operator or when it requires a law.
The operator reserves the right to provide third parties statistics about users, traffic and other statistical information related to the Site with no identification of specific users.
Right to access personal data
Each Site user has the right to access personal data we keep about them. You can apply your rights by contacting the personal data manager.
The right to raise objection
Each Site User has the right to object to the processing of personal data that we keep about them. If you make an objection to processing personal data for marketing purposes, the personal data operator will not process to this extent. You can apply for your rights by contacting the personal data manager.
Right to correct personal data
Each Site user has the right to correct the personal data we keep about them. You can apply for your rights by contacting the Privacy Manager.
Right to remove personal data
Each Site user has the right to removing personal data we keep it on his person. You can apply for your rights by contacting the personal data manager.
Right to appeal the consent
Each Site user has the right to appeal to the processing of personal data. You can apply your rights via a verifying link that is part of each newsletter or contacting the Privacy Manager.
Right to file a complaint at the Supervisory Authority
Whenever you can file a complaint concerning the processing of your personal data or non-compliance by the GDPR manager's obligations on the Supervisory Authority.
Contact to the Privacy Manager
You can contact your personal data administrator at .
Contact to the Site operator
You can contact the Site operator at .
Consent with rules and processing personal data